Meat and Bone Saw (P116-EP)
- 2950 mm (116.14″ x .5/0″) saw blade
- Medium duty, floor standing
- 1.5 HP motor 1.119 Kw single phase
- Carbon steel body with stainless steel base
- Stainless steel food contact areas
- Friction resistant saw guides
- Waste tray
- Stainless steel fixed table
Tensioning system, easily adjustable
- Assures a proper blade tension for a clean cut and a long lasting blade life
- Protect the motor from overloads.
- Easily activated
Removable wheel and blade cleaners system
- To keep wheel and blade, grease and waste-free
- Main components are easily disassembled (without tools) for cleaning and sanitizing, and saw blade can be replaced without the need to disassemble any of the components
This P-116 "EP" is a more economical alternative to its stainless steel counterpart. With many of the extra features of the stainless steel models, it's perfectly suited for high volume meat processing in tough conditions. Additional features include precision balanced cast iron saw wheels to eliminate vibration, insuring a steady blade drive & protection.
Also, the easy slide system allows for a precise moving table ride, reducing effort and increasing productivity. Minimum maintenance, durable/ideal for continuous work and built to last.